Umalas Retreat 5
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Starting Price From / Day
ABOUT THE VILLA
Umalas Retreat 5 is a fully appointed 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa with private pool and garden, set amongst beautiful working rice fields within the quiet village of Umalas.
Decorated in a relaxed beach house style, this villa is perfect for families or groups of up to 6 persons (or 7 with a roll-away bed, extra charge of AUD $20 per night applies). The villa is set within its own secure walled garden accessed by a private driveway and entrance, and consists of three unique guest suites with ensuites, a large pool with gazebo, partly shaded garden and generous living space. Umalas Retreat 5 has all of the benefits of a 5 star resort, in your own private paradise.
The team at every Umalas Retreat villa focus on anticipating your every need during your stay, so that you can focus on relaxing, exploring and having a good time.
Need supplies? Our staff will happily go and get them for you. Hungry or thirsty? Ask our villa chef to prepare you a drink, snack or meal. Need a massage by your own private pool? We can help there too.
We can even stock the fridge for you before you arrive, at cost.
Each of the three large bedrooms enjoys a view of the garden and pool and includes:
- Super king size beds in two bedrooms, and two single beds that convert to a super king size in the third;
- Luxurious pillow top mattress, soft comfortable high quality linen and generous bath towels;
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan;
- Large private ensuite with oversized walk in hot water shower;
- Safety deposit box;
- Complimentary toiletries;
The spacious open air lounge, dining and kitchen area also overlooks the garden and pool, and features:
- Ample comfortable seating for 6+ guests;
- TV with Firestick and 4000+ international live TV, sports and movie channels
- Bluetooth speaker;
- Fully equipped kitchen including family sized fridge, water dispenser, gas cook top;
- Microwave, toaster, kettle, blender (for those all-important cocktails), plus everything you need to use these, including your own chef as required;
- Library of books for guests use whilst at the villa.
Umalas Retreat 5 provides an experienced team of staff to assist you throughout your stay.
- Our Villa Manager Mr Putu has 20+ years of experience in Balinese and international hospitality, and will make every effort to ensure that your stay is fuss-free and enjoyable. He is super friendly and has great English speaking skills;
- Our Villa 5 Housekeeper / Villa Chef Mrs Heni has many years of villa experience. She will tend to the full daily housekeeping service in the villa including an evening turn-down service, and is also available as your personal chef, preparing dishes from a wide ranging menu of Indonesian or international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner as required. You pay for the ingredients, we will shop and cook for you for free (excluding a small transport charge, usually around 40.000 IDR).
- In addition, we have CCTV as well as night time security, and a gardener and pool cleaner that attend the villa 3 days per week.
The complimentary services that all Umalas Retreat villas provide include:
- Airport pick up and drop off in private car (Complimentary for 5 night minimum stay. 300k rp charge each way for shorter stays);
- Welcome drinks upon arrival;
- Daily continental breakfast, (or use of the villa chef. You pay for the ingredients and transport only);
- Fast reliable wifi in all areas of the villa;
- Drinking water;
- Toys and board games for the young, or young at heart;
- Portacot and highchair;
- On site parking for one vehicle or multiple scooters.
- Night time security
Additional services that we offer or can arrange include babysitting, daily laundry & food / drink shopping at cost, roll-away bed, English speaking driver, motorbike hire and a large range of in-villa massage and beauty treatments.