ABOUT THE VILLA
Umalas Retreat 4 is a fully appointed 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa with private pool and garden, set amongst beautiful working rice fields within the quiet village of Umalas.
Decorated in a ethnic plantation style, this villa is perfect for families with older kids, or groups of up to 6 persons (or 7 with a roll-away bed, extra charge of AUD $20 per night applies). The villa is set within its own secure walled garden accessed by a private driveway and entrance, and consists of three unique guest suites with ensuites, a large pool with gazebo and hammock, partly shaded garden and generous living space. Umalas Retreat 4 has all of the benefits of a 5 star resort, in your own private paradise.
The team at every Umalas Retreat villa focus on anticipating your every need during your stay, so that you can focus on relaxing, exploring and having a good time.
Need supplies? Our staff will happily go and get them for you. Hungry or thirsty? Ask our villa chef to prepare you a drink, snack or meal. Need a massage by your own private pool? We can help there too.
We can even stock the fridge for you before you arrive, at cost.
Each of the three large bedrooms enjoys a view of the garden and pool and includes:
- Super king size beds in one bedroom, and two single beds that convert to a super king size in each of the other two;
- Luxurious pillow top mattress, soft comfortable high quality linen and generous bath towels;
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan;
- 40” TV / DVD player with cable TV including Australian and European channels (TV is in bedroom 2 only);
- Large private ensuite with oversized soaker tub (tub in bathrooms 1 and 2 only) and walk in hot water shower;
- Walk in robe with safety deposit box;
- Complimentary toiletries;
The spacious open air lounge, dining and kitchen area also overlooks the garden and pool, and features:
- Ample comfortable seating for 6+ guests;
- 48″ TV / DVD player and cable TV including Australian and European channels;
- Bluetooth speaker;
- Fully equipped kitchen including family sized fridge, water dispenser, gas cook top and oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, blender (for those all-important cocktails), plus everything you need to use these, including your own chef as required;
- Library of books and DVDs for guests use whilst at the villa.